- Info & Media
- Contact Us
Cloud PaaS Deathmatch
Join us for panel discussions as part of our 'PaaS Deathmatch' feature at 4th annual Cloud Slam'12 conference May 30-31, 2012 in San Francisco, where PaaS vendors and their clients will defend their platform from another PaaS vendor with their client.
PaaS Deathmatch aims to cover following topics:
- Choosing the Right PaaS for Agility and Scale - when do you need single language PaaS or multiple language PaaS
- Developer’s and business perspectives on cloud platforms
- Problems and solutions of cloud platforms
- Cloud Platform developer/user adoption
- Future directions of cloud platforms
- Open source vs proprietary platforms
- Application Frameworks and PaaS (Gaelyk, GWT, Spring, Django, CherryPy, Pylons, Flask, etc.)
- Additional Platforms - Middleware, Integration, Security etc.
- ActiveState Stackato
- GigaSpaces Cloudify
Match 1, Ref - Audience, May 30 10:30am - 11:00am, Room D
Match 2, Ref - Audience, May 30 11:05am - 11:35am, Room D
Match 3, Ref - Audience, May 30 1:45pm - 2:15pm, Room D
Match 4, Ref - Audience, May 31 10:30am - 11:00am, Room D
Access to the PaaS DeathMatch is free, though space is limited and seats are subject to availability on first come basis. Food and drinks are not included.
Cloud Slam Sponsors
Announcements, changes and promotions. Get important updates about Cloud Slam. Sign Up
Cloud Slam provides year-round, world-class education, news and insight for computational scientists, engineers, developers and IT managers. Stay sharp on all that you need to know to advance your career and company. Learn More