- Info & Media
- Contact Us
Registration and Pricing
Featuring dozens of sessions, thousands of thought leaders from a wide range of fields, and the most innovative products and solutions on the market, Cloud Slam 2014, scheduled for June 04, is an event not to be missed.
If you need to make the case to your manager that the best use of your organization's training budget is your attendance at Cloud Slam, we have created a customizable Justify Your Attendance Toolkit, which provides resources that show why it is both cost effective and strategically important to your organization.
REGISTRATION POLICIES: CANCELLATIONS, SUBSTITUTIONS AND CHANGES
- Cancellations can be made at least one month before the start of the event and will be charged a fee of 25% of the invoice total.
- Attendees may nominate an alternative person from their organisation to attend up to 2 weeks prior to the start of the event, at no extra charge. After this date, the full invoiced amount is payable.
- If you are unable to attend the event, we recommend that you send a substitution request to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so that organizers can assist you in making your desired changes.
- Unfortunately, there are no refunds provided for registrants who do not attend.
- Cloud Slam 2014 program (including speakers, sessions and activities) is subject to change.
- Cloud Slam attendees should be above the legal age for regulated activities in the state of California.
- Delegates consent to being featured in any and all recordings of the event by conference organizers or its designees.
- Cloud Slam is open only to professionals in and is not open to the public.
- Mobile, recording devices and cameras, still or video, are prohibited from being used unless granted express written permission by event organizers.
- As this an exclusive and high in demand event, spaces are limited. Conference Organizers reserves the right to refuse and refund monies if the event is oversubscribed.
- Conference Organizers reserve the right to refuse entry or eject people from the event.
- Attendees should advise of any special access requirements at the time of registration.
- It is the responsibility of the attendee to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the conference. Conference Organizers cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.
- Conference Organizers reserves the right to make alterations to the conference programme, speakers, venue and timings. In the unlikely event of the programme being cancelled by Conference Organizers, a full refund will be made. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate.
- Views expressed by speakers are their own. Conference Organizers does not accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the conference or in any material provided to attendees.
- All personal data supplied is subject to applicable data protection legislation. This information may be used for direct marketing purposes for Conference Organizers and Conference Sponsors products and services. Conference Organizers will contact you from time to time, reminding you about the event and other promotional information. Your personal details will be treated in accordance with requirements of applicable data protection legislation.
- Conference Organizers will continue to hold and use this information to contact you about any future Conference Organizers events or promotions. If you would not like to be contacted please email: email@example.com