- Info & Media
- Contact Us
Why Speak at Cloud Slam’13
A recognised platform
- The Cloud Slam’13 conference is an anchor event on the cloud calendar! It is a great opportunity for speakers to increase their positioning and awareness among their clients, peers in the industry, colleagues, and high profile cloud channels.
- Calibre of our speakers is consistently high and unmatched across competing events.
- Our conference attracts senior representatives from global 1000 companies.
- Cloud Slam’13 is recognized as a platform for cloud solutions buyers and decision makers.
Reach a global targeted audience
- Speakers enjoy improved recognition globally
- Cloud Slam’13 drives global and cloud-centric traffic constantly to our event websites via email marketing, promotional campaigns on across our affiliated networking sites, press releases and other channels.
- Cloud Slam’13 employs in-house delegate acquisition agents across the world to help promote our events, reaching countries you otherwise may not, including BRIC and other markets.
- We work with the industry to drive themes and focus for our agenda
- Timely content is key and stimulates constructive interaction and debate.
- We are always targeting major and emerging growth areas in Cloud Computing
Extensive press coverage and media partnerships
- Cloud Slam works in conjunction with various media channels to help co-promote, raise profile, and impact of our event. You will be seen across relevant trade press in the industry, giving you extra exposure in valuable parts of the Cloud coverage media.
Content Distribution and Proliferation
- We will be making all presentations available post event for our attendees to download and view on-demand. This means you not only get the impact at the event, but also post event and for years to come. We also disseminate all content through our various integrated cloud channels.
Our Cloud Credentials
- Cloudcor has built an unprecedented reputation as being the centre of aggregation for Cloud Computing, with a strong reputation for covering business-critical topics in Cloud Computing, running established conferences. Backed by the worlds largest cloud community, we are completely independent, and we are not led by PR firms or advertisers.
- We provide you with an ideal networking environment to forge new business/ research partnerships or simply catch up with former colleagues. Whether over a long lunch, during coffee breaks or more informally over drinks, you will have the opportunity to mingle with all of the attendees over the course of the event.
- We will promote your session across our cloud channels and social channels including Twitter.
- Speakers get additional prominence by being listed as a featured speaker on the event website
- Delegate packs are provided to all event attendees and contain speaker biographical details, session descriptions, and access to your PowerPoint or PDF presentation. These delegate packs enjoy a long shelf life.
Cloud Slam Sponsors
Announcements, changes and promotions. Get important updates about Cloud Slam. Sign Up
Cloud Slam provides year-round, world-class education, news and insight for computational scientists, engineers, developers and IT managers. Stay sharp on all that you need to know to advance your career and company. Learn More